Smart Contract Audit
- Security is a key component of blockchain technology. Service for any size of business, startup or an enterprise. Launch and maintain secure blockchain applications using our comprehensive smart contract audit service.
- Don’t leave your project’s security to chance – contact us today. Act now and secure your smart contracts.
The main threat to smooth smart contract functioning are coding errors, lack of security, and the complexity of the Solidity language.
Unlike software applications, smart contracts are self-executing and immutable meaning that they cannot be modified once they are live on the blockchain. It is extremely important to identify and address these issues prior to deployment.
Smart contracts are tested by our expert team using the latest tools and techniques. We identify potential vulnerabilities, rank them, and provide comprehensive reports to help you address them. Detailed information on the security and functionality will help you make informed decisions about the blockchain projects.
That's where our auditing services come in. Datami knows how vulnerable smart contracts can be because of their decentralized nature, specifications, external attacks also known as 51% attacks or denial-of-service attacks. By analyzing your project thoroughly, we can identify potential vulnerabilities or flaws that could compromise security.
You can earn the trust of investors and customers by maintaining high levels of security and transparency. Avoid security breaches, code flaws and vulnerabilities that may damage your reputation and cause losses to your clients.
By conducting an assessment of your smart contract, the professionals can identify vulnerable areas and provide recommendations for mitigating security risks. This can prevent potential loss of funds or other types of cyber-attacks.
- Expertise in different token standards. Among the standards the team specializes in are ERC-20, ERC-721, and ERC-1155. In this way, we provide tailored solutions based on client requirements.
- Thorough approach. The team performs a line-by-line analysis to avoid leaving any potential attack scenarios out. Testing starts with on-chain deployment in private sandbox, later we use Remix toolset and Truffle to test the contract dynamically. The final step is manual testing.
- Comprehensive testing. The testing includes various tools and techniques, such as expert code review, dynamic code analysis, manual code analysis, vulnerability-based scanning, symbolic execution, test coverage, and linting. Modern audit standards are met by thoroughly testing the smart contract.
- Before deployment, smart contracts need to be audited to strengthen their security.
- It’s best to conduct an audit during the development phase to identify and address potential vulnerabilities early on.
- In order to minimize risks associated with the deployment, it is essential to conduct testing at various stages of development, including pre-audit, during development, and post-development.
Invest in an audit to ensure the security of your project.
With a background in penetration testing and security our audits are not limited by templates, which allow us to find vulnerabilities in the security of smart contracts and sets us apart from our competitors.
With a thorough approach to studying your project, line by line check, manual and automated testing we will examine the smart contract.
Upon receiving the project, our specialists first fully investigate the operation of your code. Thus, all potential attack scenarios do not remain outside the scope of our testing.
An audit meets modern standards and is conducted according to best practices. In addition to manual testing the Datami team uses all tools for testing the security of smart contracts available today. When we find a vulnerability, we will carefully check what danger it poses, provide recommendations on how to remove it, and assign risk and impact level.
Clients can prevent potential losses and reputational damage by auditing their smart contracts for security vulnerabilities.
Contact us today to learn more.
Contact our team to consult with the auditors and get a free commercial proposal. We will estimate the price in just several hours.